An established strategy for increasing your wealth potential and having access to investment opportunities sooner is known as gearing. To avoid risk, it is essential that existing debt is managed carefully which will also reduce costs. Gearing also has the potential to increase losses as well as gains.
Showing you how to use gearing effectively is a service that TOPS provide which will achieve the following:
- Increase tax-effectiveness by balancing investment and non-investment debt to give yourself the best after-tax outcome.
- Increase Multiply capital gains with geared investments personalised to your investment time-scale.
- Decrease after-tax lending costs by taking out lower-cost loans and restructuring repayments to increase effectiveness.
- Manage risk by way of debt management, which includes strategies relating to hedging, liquidity strategies and capital protected investments.
Potential debt management strategies, which may be suited to your needs, include:
- Debt recycling and reduction strategies
- Portfolio loans
- Margin lending
- Structured investments
- Capital protected loans